☑ 75mm x 50mm galvanised steel framing ☑ 10 Year structural warranty ☑ Protection from the elements ☑ Wind rated throughout Australia ☑ Cyclone rating available ☑ Comes with certified plans & certificates ☑ Colorbond roofing or Zinc roofing available ☑ Can erect on unlevel ground ☑ Kit includes roofing & frame screws ☑ Slip fit connections ☑ DIY or ask about installation
Saver6.com member and a Transportable Shade Sheds reseller in Bunbury, Western Australia
Hi I'm Daniel Sawtell and I am your Bunbury and surrounding area Transportable Shade Shed Reseller and installer. I am amongst the first in Western Australia to take up the opportunity to offer customers the award winning Australian designed and manufactured Transportable Shade Shed and storage shed range. My father has been in business for more than forty years and ran a successful patio business so I have been putting up sheds, patios and garages for a long time. In addition to this I have 14 years sheet metal and fabrication trade work experience. I was attracted to how easily and quickly the sheds are assembled onsite, their wind rating and multiple applications. The internal span of the Transportable Shade Shed range is uninterrupted and allows for large farm implements, mine equipment, boats, caravans, trucks as well as other applications like animal shelters or entertainment cover. The reduced assembly costs for customers also attracted my interest. Most sheds require level pads, lots of equipment and tools and aren't adjustable onsite. The design innovation has really given customers more options with fewer costs. Not only that, I am regularly able to present new, quality products from the manufacturer, such as a residential / suburban range of products. I look forward to listening to local customer needs and helping them with Shade and storage solutions for suburban blocks, farms, industrial sites, mining applications and public use areas including Council. I can deliver as well as assemble on your site and I will be at local shows and events showcasing my business and these products regularly. Contact me today to find out where you can find me next.
Various uses of shade sheds:
Bunbury, Eaton, Australind, Dardanup, Burekup, Donnybrook, Ludlow, Harvey, Allanson, Busselton, Collie
Daniel & Arthur SawtellBunbury Transportable Shade Shelters in Bunbury, Western Australia
Hold Down Options - Shade Sheds and Canvacon sheds
1. Saddle Plates - Saddle plates are dyna bolted to a concrete slab. Used for more permanent structures. Four saddle plates are used for 6m x 6m shade shed or canvacon shed.
2. Hold Down Pegs These ground anchors are great for semi-permanent installation in good cohesive soil. Used for shade sheds and canvacon products and can maintain wind ratings below.
3. Concrete Pier Kit - for a more permanent installation. Footings are concreted into the 450mm round and 600mm deep hole. For details on installation see our installation guide
Hold Down Option - Quick Shade
1. Concrete Pier Kit - for a more permanent installation. Footings are concreted into the 450mm round and 600mm deep hole. For details on installation see our installation guide. Comes in a set of four maintains a W50/C2 cyclone rating.
2. Ground Anchors - great for semi-permanent installation in good cohesive soil. Comes in a set of four maintains a W50/C2 cyclone rating
3. Swage Bolt – plates are bolted to a concrete slab. Used for more permanent structures. Four swage bolts are used a quick shade which will maintain a W50/C2 cyclone rating
4. Rock Feature – Designed specifically for the Quick shade this rock feature is visually appealing and provides an easy to move hold down option. Perfect for temporary structures and maintains a w50/c2 cyclone rating.